ART ATELIER under the direction of Barbara Żelazna, which offers classes for children, teenagers and adults in various sections:
- Little Academy of Art; has been developing artistic talents in the youngest for years, course participants learn and improve many artistic techniques such as: drawing, painting, collage, frotage, graphics, sculpture, mosaic and many others; time. 15.30 – 16.30 (from 6 years), 16.30 – 18.00 (from 7 years), Thu. 16.30 – 18.00 (from 7 to 9 years old)
- “Art – Style” section; classes for teenagers and adults improving the skills of stained glass painting and painting on fabric, enriched with the decoupage technique, thanks to which original decorative elements are created. Participating in classes guarantees continuous artistic development by learning interesting techniques: avg. 10.00 -14.00
- Painting and Drawing Section “Passion” for young people: classes include acrylic painting, pastels, watercolor, oil painting, drawing… 18.00 – 19.30
- Painting and Drawing Section “Passion” for adults. Learning drawing and painting, using various techniques, including: pastel, acrylic, glass painting; adults Mon. 18.00 – 19.30
- Artistic Handicraft Academy for children from 7 years of age. The program includes basic techniques of decoupage, appliqué, knitting, creating clothes and accessories according to your own ideas using various materials; children Tue 16.00 – 17.30
- Art Academy: during classes, young people learn and improve many art techniques, e.g. felting, decoupage, painting on glass and fabric. Classes intended for children from 9 years of age. 18.00 – 19.30
- Competitions organized by Zameczkowe Atelier Plastyczne during the year: National Art. Recycling competition “Eco Christmas Tree”, National art competition “Moja Karta Walentynka”, “Moja Mama” competition, National Art Competition “Dogs, Kittens and other Animals”.
- Art workshops organized during breaks and holidays.
- Class participants take part in national art competitions.