The director of the “Zameczek” Cultural Center announces recruitment for the position of
Music Instructor / Acoustician
Contract for a trial period with the possibility of extension (full-time or ½-time)
The duties of the above-mentioned position include:
- Ability to play any musical instrument;
- Ability to operate electroacoustic equipment (assembly and disassembly of devices);
- Implementation of electroacoustic and lighting services during various cultural events;
- Co-organization of events related to the promotion of culture;
- Solving technical problems and supervising the proper operation of devices;
- Creativity and the ability to design lighting effects that will enrich a cultural event;
- Availability – readiness to work at various times of the day and on various days of the week (including Saturdays and Sundays);
- Organizational skills;
- Communicative knowledge of English.
- Professional experience in a similar position.
- High personal culture and positive attitude towards people.
- Initiative and commitment in performing duties.